All Races of Mankind May be Saved
We disagree with those groups that say only Israelites may be saved, and can give many examples to substantiate our position:
- Above all, the Word of God, which states:
“…there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond[nor]
free: but Christ[is]
ll, and in all”(COLOSSIANS 3:11).
“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call… And it shall come to pass,[that]
whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved …”(ACTS 2:38-39,21).
- Jesus told His disciples to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature (MARK 16:15). Many British missionaries fulfilled this commission, such as Hudson Taylor going to China and David Livingstone to Africa, as well as William Booth of the Salvation Army who sent missionaries all around the world.
- In the book of Acts one of the first people to be converted after the day of Pentecost was the Ethiopian eunuch.
- William J. Seymour, a Negro, was used mightily by God in leading the Azusa Street revival in Los Angeles in 1906.
- One of the largest revivals is taking place in South Korea where the largest church in the world is situated. In 2003, many of the officers from our church went to South Korea to visit the Yoido Full Gospel Church and see what is happening there.
“Righteousness exalteth a nation …”(PROVERBS 14:34).
“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance” (PSALM 33:12).