Healed From A Bagpipe Accident

Tim - Perth, Scotland

Photo of Tim

Hi there, my name is Tim and I am now fourteen, but this testimony is written about an accident I had when I was five. 

From a young age I have always wanted to play the bagpipes. I also really like to play with sticks. So one fine day I had the fantastic idea to shove a stick into my mouth and played it as if I was in a pipe band (even though my mum had already warned me not to do this). As is the fate of little children who disobey, everything went wrong, I tripped and fell with the stick in my mouth.

It was not a nice experience I can assure you. Anyway, I started screaming and my mum, who was at the front door chatting to a friend, quickly came and was shocked to see blood streaming out of my mouth, I had a 2cm wide puncture hole in the back of my throat.  

She prayed and called our neighbour, (who, luckily was a nurse), who quickly drove us to the hospital and helped us to fill out all the forms. After the doctor had checked my throat he wanted to keep me in the hospital overnight. 

My mum however wanted to take me home and finally after a heated discussion, which another doctor joined, we were allowed to go home even though we would have to go to a larger hospital for a further check-up the next day.  

We arrived home and since it was past my bedtime I was sent to bed after another prayer.

The next day my mum checked my throat and ‘Praise the Lord’!!!! The hole had completely disappeared not even leaving a trace!!!!

My mum and I went to the larger hospital to get a check-up and the doctor just asked, “So where is this hole supposed to be???”

Praise the Lord! I got healed and I can only thank God for everything and give him the glory!!!

Despite the accident I was not put-off playing the bagpipes and now play in a pipe band.



I am 65 yrs. old this May 4. Broke ankle in 3 places, developed blisters, and a bad ulcer on heal on left foot. The hospital staff did not set my cast correctly so I sought a 2nd opinion who removed the cast and replaced it with a boot after one week in the cast. I decided by faith not to have surgery and believe God's voice for healing. The ortho doctors refused to monitor my progress because I opted out of the screws and rods. The 2nd ortho doctor told me I would never walk on my foot again, and refused to re-cast nor monitor my progress. I just simply disegarded his words and simple said to my spirit, he does not know what GOD can do through Jesus. This was Sept. 30, 2017. I just took my first steps this morning without my crutches. I am thankful that God healed me. I have not seen my second set of x-rays yet, but God said walk! I never lost faith through all of this. From the first time I broke my ankle, I did not experience any pain at all. God instructed me how to care for my own foot through nutrition, holistic treatments, and most of all prayer. Hallelujah!!

This is also a fantastic testimony, praise God! Thank you both for sharing.